- High Profile “Landmark” property in Stillorgan Village.
- Presently producing €76,000 per annum exclusive, and with vacant possession of Fitzcycles Unit.
- Projected Income approx. €135,000 pax, once fully let.
- The property is listed as a Protected Structure on DLRCC Record of Monuments and Places / Architectural Conservation Areas.
- Located on Lower Kilmacud Road, close to its junction with R826, and in the heart of Stillorgan Village.
- Stillorgan is a thriving South County Dublin suburb and a long established commercial area.
- The property comprises a 2 storey former Church, which has been sub-divided to create four self-contained commercial units.